Here are the microphones we currently use:
- Shure SM-81 small diaphragm condenser microphones for highest fidelity high resolution recordings of large choirs, bands and orchestras.
- Shure SM-7B large diaphragm dynamic microphone for spoken word and lower range soloist singers.
- MXL 990 large diaphragm condenser microphones for studio vocals and mid to lower range soloist singers.
- MXL 770 large diaphragm condenser microphones for studio vocals and upper range soloist singers.
- Shure BG 4.0 small diaphragm condenser microphones for additional detail in multi-channel recordings.
- Shure SM-48 "ball style" dynamic microphones for stage vocals and general use.
- Dayton Audio calibration microphone for precise measurement of sound systems and venues to ensure precise setup and equalization.
Depending on the need, we have multiple professional digital audio interfaces to choose from:
- MOTU 828ES - 28 inputs and 32 outputs 24-bit 96kHz multi-track USB and Thunderbolt interface. 2 mic pre-amps.
- Behringer ADA8000 Ultragain Pro-8 A/D/A Converter - Adds 8 additional mic pre-amps for use with the MOTU.
- Tascam US-1800 - 16 input 24-bit 96kHz multi-track USB 2.0 interface. 8 mic pre-amps.
- Roland Quad Capture - 4 input 24-bit 192kHz USB 2.0 interface with 2 high quality mic pre-amps.
- MOTU 828 mkII - 20 input 24-bit 96kHz multi-track firewire interface. 2 mic pre-amps.
- JBL Professional LSR 305 Active Studio Monitors
- KRK Systems Rokit Powered 8 (RP8) Active Studio Monitors
- KRK Systems Rokit Powered 10S (RP10S) Active Studio Subwoofer
- Shure SRH940 Professional Reference Headphones - Primary mixing & monitoring studio headphones.
- AKG K-240 Monitor - Secondary mixing & monitoring studio headphones.
- Beats Studio by Dr. Dre active noise-cancelling headphones - because they're popular and have a certain sound...
- 8 pairs of headphones for performing musicians with individual volume adjustment.
Audio Signal Processing
- Software effects and processing modules for practically every need
- Alesis Midiverb 4
- Rolls RP252 Dual Compressor/Limiter/Gate
- JBL Professional tower PA speakers with dual 15" bass drivers and 1" compression horn drivers.
- Stand-mounted auxiliary PA speakers with 12" bass driver and dome tweeter.
- Over 2000w currently available
- MOTU Digital Performer 11
- Blackmagicdesign Davinci Resolve Studio
- Adobe Creative Suite 6 Production Premium
- Cakewalk by Bandlab
- Effects processing, EQ, etc., all in-the-box for maximum fidelity and flexibility.
- For sheet music engraving, we use Lily Pond and Frescobaldi to produce professional press-ready PDF sheet music from hand-written sheet music.
- Kurzweil K2700 Synthesizer Workstation - Fully-weighted, 88-key
- Arturia Keylab mkii 88 MIDI Controller - Fully-weighted, 88-key
- Roland FP-1 Digital Piano - Fully-weighted, 88-key
- Roland D-20, 60-key synthesizer
- Numerous soft synths